Sunday 25th August 2019, the 8th Nature and Hunting Fair is organised by the Vènerie du Berry hunting company. Every year several thousand people find themselves at Montpoupon for this exceptional day.
This year, the programme includes :
- A Mass with many horn players
- More than 300 hounds and horses
- A drag hunting demonstration
- A photo exhibition
- An equestrian show led by Mélanie Goemaere and her draft horses
- Many artists and craftspeople exhibiting and selling their products
- Food service and champagne
Open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, includes the visit of the château and the museum.
9€/adult and 5€/child (6-15 y/o)