"Friends of the Museum"
The Hunting Museum at Montpoupon has an essential role to play in the defense of the sport of hunting. It is therefore vital to support it and help spread its message.
Consequently the Friends of the Museum was set up in 1996 in order to:
- Promote the museum.
- Provide information on hunting and its traditions.
- Contribute to the expansion of the collections.
Members can enjoy the following privileges:
- Free admission to the château.
- Free and priority admission to the museum.
- Invitation to temporary exhibitions.
- Reduced admission to the following museums: Musée Vivant du Cheval of Chantilly, Musée de la Chasse et de la Nature, Hôtel Guénégaud, Paris – Museum of Hounds and Hunting, Virginia, USA.
We are sure that everyone who loves and is involved in hunting will consider it their duty to join the Association. In doing so they will be rewarded twice over – by supporting Montpoupon and the sport of hunting.
Thank you in advance for joining the Association!
Roland de Chaudenay,
Château de Montpoupon – 37460 Céré-la-Ronde (Indre-et-Loire) Between Loches and Montrichard, 10 mins from Chenonceaux.